Activities Co-ordinator - The Chase care home
36 hours per week
Reporting to the Registered Home Manager the candidate will co-ordinate the daily activities for individual residents. To ensure activities are flexible and varied to suit all capabilities whilst enhancing residents’ quality of life through the provision of occupational opportunities and activities.
Skills and experience
- A knowledge and/or previous experience of working within a relevant and appropriate healthcare environment is essential.
- Must be self-motivated and flexible.
- Able to plan, organise and execute a varied and stimulating monthly programme of activities.
- Ability to manage and co-ordinate multiple tasks.
- Ability to identify needs of collective groups and tailor activities accordingly.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Level 2 or 3 Activity Provision QCF award or equivalent is desirable although there is an opportunity to undertake this.
- Level 2 Award in seated physical activity or equivalent would also be desirable although there is an opportunity to undertake this.
Full Time shifts available
Healthcare Homes provides care and support appropriate to the needs of each individual in a friendly, warm and supportive atmosphere. We are a provider of care homes and homecare, exclusively in East Anglia, offering a uniquely different choice for the elderly.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.
Healthcare Homes is an equal opportunities employer and regulated by CQC