Are you a Qualified Teacher looking for an exciting opportunity to build on your skills and gain more experience? If so, then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
Empowering Learning are currently looking for teachers to work on a supply basis across London and the surrounding boroughs to start asap. Working on a supply basis will enable you to work in a variety of Primary Schools, Children's Centres and Nursery Schools within your local area on the days that suit you! NQT's are of course welcome to apply.
To be successful in your application you must…
- Hold a recognised teaching qualification with QTS (or be working towards)
- Have gained recent teaching experience within a school setting
- Possess in depth understanding of your chosen curriculum (EYFS,KS1,KS2,KS3 or KS4)
- Be confident in working with both children and adults
- Be enthusiastic and committed
- Have the ability to enhance and develop children's learning
- Have the ability to monitor and complete essential assessments.
Benefits of working with Empowering Learning include…
- The support of experienced educational and recruitment consultant
- Excellent rates of pay
- The ability to work the days and hours that suit you
- Choice of work within your local area
- Continuous CPD and teacher training opportunities
If you are interested in this position please contact Frida now via email: or call for an informal chat on regarding this vacancy.
Empowering learning is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.