Deputy Manager - Birmingham Airport
Looking to work for a great brand and company?
Want to increase your earning potential with an excellent bonus scheme??
This established blue-chip retailer seeking a skilled and experienced Deputy Manager and brand ambassador for their new store in Birmingham Airport, you will be responsible for supporting the Store Manager in the general running of the store, including the delivery of achieving KPI's and maximising sales. In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and uncapped bonus scheme, as well as working for an exciting brand!
• As the Deputy Manager you will be responsible for supporting the Manager in the daily running of the store
• You will be accountable for ensuring a level of service and product knowledge that will ensure regular custom as well as maximized sales
• As the Deputy Manager you will lead from the front at all times and will have the ability to train and develop your team, ensuring consistency in your work and leading from the front
• As the Store Manager and be an ambassador for the business, ensuring that you lead the front at all times
- To be suitable for this role you will need to be a current Store Manager, with previous experience working with high-street or High-end brands and in customer facing environments
- A proven track record of success as a Deputy Manager or equivalent, with the ability to manage and motive the team
- You will need to be enthusiastic, passionate and ambitious, able to work to and achieve sales targets as well and act as an ambassador for the business and brand.
Along with an attractive salary, this role also included a monthly bonus scheme, 28 days holiday per year and pension.
You will also be a part of an establishes and reputable business that will offer future career development as well as being part of a great team