Credit Control / Collections
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller in a fast paced global business.
Your new role
Our client requires a Collector/Credit Controller who will be responsible for the administration of all activities for assigned accounts within the land industry. Reporting to the Credit Manager, this position will assist customers and internal departments with any enquiries regarding credit control.
What you'll need to succeed
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Chase land / lubricants customers for payment of overdue debt
- Ensure accounts are maintained within the agreed payment terms
- Review and discuss with customers, current method of payment and invoicing received
- Updating the systems with collection efforts and progress made
- Generate customer statements
- To log and resolve queries
- To report to management as and when needed on accounts responsible for
- Experience gained as a Credit Controller is essential.
- Strong objection handling skills
- Experience of delivering high levels of service via telephone.
- Strong numerical ability.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel to an Intermediate standard.
What you'll get in return
Excellent working environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81127325