Temporary Accountant for European Division
This role, Temporary Accountant for European Division, is an exciting opportunity to work very closely with France and Europe.
Our client are specifically looking to hire an EU Accountant at a Part Qualified level that can also assist with the transnational work.
They are based in the City of London and want someone to start this week.
Our client are an international firm specifically looking for someone to work on their European accounts.
They are looking for someone to start this week in their City of London office.
Candidates need to be immediately available or on a 1 weeks notice as a maximum.
Candidates with more than 1 weeks notice cannot be considered for the role.
This role, Temporary Accountant for European Division, involves:
- Being responsibility for the Accounts Payable function for UK, French and German entities and Accounts Receivable function of the French companies
- Assist corporate controller for France in month end and year end procedures related to accounts payable & accounts receivable
- Process supplier invoices with regards to coding, obtaining approvals and posting to MS Dynamics AX (accounting system) and paying supplier invoices;
- Manage AP workflow and process accounts payable;
- Process, verify and payment of staff expense claims;
- Process bank account entries and reconcile bank accounts;
- Manage accounts receivable and ensure timely collection of open invoices
- Assist Controller with other related activities, as required.
- Assist UK & German Accountants where necessary
- Reconcile AR control account to sub-ledger;
- Reconcile AP control account to sub-ledger;
- Reconcile and maintain Fixed Assets and depreciation/amortisation schedules;
- Update and reconcile Prepayments Schedule;
- Update and reconcile Accruals schedule;
- Enter monthly journal entries into AX
- Prepare monthly cash report;
- Prepare monthly aged debtors report with commentary;
- Prepare inter-company reconciliations and payments
- Accountancy based
The successful candidate, Temporary Accountant for European Division, will:
1. Have experience in French and German ledgers
2. Be immediately available or on a 1 weeks notice as a maximum
3. Be able to start this week and be happy with £16/£17ph
This role is an exciting opportunity for someone to further their knowledge by looking after the EU.