Senior Support Worker
Senior Support Worker Vacancy near Sevenoaks in Kent!
Delightful national charity seeking a new committed and compassionate Senior Support Worker to join their Supported Living service for Adults with Learning Disabilities.
Experience in Learning Disabilities is essential but Senior experience is not as they will provide a wealth of training and support for you including an NVQ 5 in Health and Social Care. You will need to have an NVQ level 3 to apply.
This is an ideal role for someone who is experienced in care, self-motivated, organised and passionate about ensuring people live their lives to the fullest!
- Supervising team of Support Workers
- Assisting manager in managerial tasks
- Supporting with personal care - i.e. Medication Administration, Feeding etc
- Supporting with Practical Care; i.e. Shopping, cooking, finances etc
- Assisting and encouraging client to engage in everyday home, social, leisure and work activities, according to the individual's choice and capabilities.
- Keeping accurate and up to date records.
- Working positively with colleagues, families and external organisations and professionals.
- Participating in learning and development opportunities as required.
Applicants looking to apply should:
- Have an NVQ level 3 in Health and Social Care
- Experience in working with people with learning disabilities.
- Have a strong passion for care and desire to progress.
- Have excellent communication skills, patience and creativity.
- Have a clean driving license (desirable but not essential)
- Be flexible with shifts (days and nights)
In return you will get:
- Free training - including NVQs up to level 5!
- Career Progression
- Holiday and sick pay
- Other company benefits
Hourly rate: £10.23 per hour
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to and I will give you a call. Alternatively, you can call me on for more information.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!