Opportunity for an Accounts Senior at a Modern Accountancy Practice with Flexible Working Hours
Your new company
You will be working at a modern Accountancy Practice located in picturesque surroundings. The Practice provide a full range of accountancy and taxation services to businesses and individuals and pride themselves on providing personal and bespoke services. The practice works with a loyal portfolio of businesses and individuals and due to the Practice's outstanding reputation and growth they are seeking to recruit an Accounts Senior.
Your new role
You will be joining a team of dedicated professionals who not only have a wealth of experience but also out put the client relationship at the heart of everything they do.
The role will include:
* Preparation of statutory accounts for limited companies, Sole Traders and Partnerships
* Preparation of Personal Tax Returns and Company Tax Returns
* Assisting with management accounts, bookkeeping and VAT Returns for clients
* Direct contact with HMRC and clients as required
* Involvement in ad-hoc taxation advice
* Being involved in ad-hoc projects as required
Hours of work:
Monday - Thursday 8:00am - 5.00pm
Friday 8:00am - 12.00pm
What you'll need to succeed
To secure this opportunity, you will need:
- Be willing to work as a team and go the extra mile for clients
- Experience of working within a practice environment
- ACA or ACCA qualified or part qualified. Qualified By Experience applicants are highly encouraged to apply
- Be well organised and able to effectively prioritise their time
- Be able to successfully communicate with a range of stakeholders
- Ideally knowledge of Sage & Iris
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary up to £35,000
- Fully paid early Friday finish
- Opportunity to arrange flexible working hours
- Onsite car parking
- Picturesque and tranquil surroundings
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81113129