Junior Management Accountant - Investment Management Top 30 Uni
Goodman Masson are looking for an intelligent, highly motivated Junior Management Accountant from a top 30 University with a 2:1 or above degree, to work for our clients global Investment Management organisation. This is an excellent opportunity for a bright accounts assistant with experience of month end and insight into management accounts to join a progressive and dynamic finance team.
- Preparation of interim and year-end accounts
- Preparation of quarterly VCT management accounts
- Provide analysis and support to the Management Accountant to deliver relevant management information to aid effective decision making
- Assisting with year-end audits
- Assist with the preparation of statutory reporting, investor reporting and management accounts.
- Perform balance sheet/month-end reconciliations
In order to be consider for this role, you must have graduated between 2014-2017 from a top 30 University with a 2:1 or above, including great A-Level results and excellent communication skills both written and verbally. You must be confident in working independently and take initiative along with being a keen team player. You must also be Part Qualified in ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
Salary and Benefits:
Along with a competitive salary, the company offers excellent benefits including a full study support package and an excellent bonus.