Job Title: Registered Nurse
** Annual Bonus + length of service bonuses + continuous training and career development**
Key Details: I am recruiting for a number qualified Registered Nurses to join a leading private healthcare provider on their medical and surgical ward. I am looking for Nurses who possess a passion for delivering exceptional patient care. This hospital provides a vibrant, exciting and professional environment where the advance equipment and technology is second to none.
The Key details are -
Location: Cheshire - within easy access via Train, Bus and car with car park
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 per annum / £13.33 - £15.38 per hour based on 37.5 hours per week. (negotiable depending on experience
Bonus: Annual bonus provided.
Hours: Full Time & Part Time Available.
Contract Type: Permanent
Employee Benefits: In return for providing your skills, experience and passion in delivering outstanding patient care, you will be rewarded and provided opportunities for progression and continuous training. Benefits are also included which are;
- A salary that gives the NHS a run for their money
- Annual colleague bonus
- Relocation package
- A generous pension scheme
- 27 days holiday (plus bank holidays) to enjoy some well deserved R&R
- Private medical and dental
- Childcare vouchers
- Free onsite gym
- Free parking
- Life insurance
- A free lunch (turns out there is such a thing!)
- A catalogue of unique training courses, from IT skills to leadership training with a twist
- The opportunity to make a real difference, without the red tape.
Further Details about the role: I am looking to recruit a number of Qualified Nurses to work within a medical or surgical ward based in Suffolk. As a Registered Nurse you will be responsible for providing and ensuring excellent care and support for all patients. You will be responsible to the Ward Manager and Matron. As a Nurse you will be responsible and accountable for their own practice within the clinical area and for delivering a quality service always and will be expected to participate in implementing and evaluating change using current research, audit and experience. In this role you will be expected to deliver a high standard of patient care supported by evidence-based practice. Key duties will include:
- Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care as part of a collaborative programme of patient care
- Participating in integrated governance and risk assessment and its reporting as required
- Effectively communicating with all levels of staff throughout the treatment centre on a daily basis, including surgeons, anaesthetists, ward and theatre staff
- Undertaking delegated responsibility for senior staff during short periods of absence.
Person Specification: I am looking for the successful applicant for this Registered Nurse opportunity to possess Surgical Ward or Medical Ward experience. Current NMC Registration without restrictions is a must without restrictions. The successful Nurse will have a minimum of 6 months experience in a surgical or medical environment, enjoy working as part of a highly motivated team that constantly strives for excellence and have evidence of personal professional development. Obtain Sound written & verbal communication skills. Have proven ability to work in a team environment and independently. As a nurse we require you to have flexibility & adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Jenna O'Rourke on or send a copy of your CV to . All applications are completely confidential.
If this role isn't for you but you know somebody else who could be suitable please refer them to us. If they get the job we will send you £100 as a thank you! (make sure they give your name when they contact us).