New Systems Administrator
A leading Financial Services firm are looking for a Systems Administrator. Delivering boutique services in Pensions and Investments, you will be joining a growing business offering clients a first-class service. Based in Bristol, you’ll also get to travel to the Midlands office when required.
· Analyse and cleanse data, identifying when any inaccuracies occur
· Migrate data onto new software systems
· Assist with the maintenance of systems and procedures
· Extract and manipulate data
· Implement updates to IT systems across the company
· Work with colleagues on projects where needed
Your qualities and experience:
· You’ll have good working knowledge of Microsoft Products
· You will be able to prioritise tasks efficiently with a high level of accuracy
· You’ll be able to demonstrate that you have a professional, proactive and positive attitude
· You’ll be able to communicate effectively both in person and in writing
· You will have a valid driving license
This role may well suit you if you have similar previous experience - or perhaps you have good IT knowledge with the desire to learn more.