IT Change Co-Ordinator
Are you interested in gaining work experience within a global company? Are you looking for work to give yourself an excellent footing to secure a permanent role or more temporary contracts? If yes, our client would love to speak with you!
Due to current growth, we are recruiting for a temporary IT Change Co-Ordinator to join an established business in the Bridgend (South) area.
Job Title: IT Change Co-Ordinator
Contract: Temporary (3 month contract) - possibility of extension
Location: Bridgend (South) (Free parking)
Salary: £8.00 per hour (£15,600 pa, pro-rata)
Hours: 37.5 per week
Start Date: May 2018
Our client in Bridgend (South) is looking for candidates with a passion for IT, administration and customer service. Prior experience of office based work is important for your application to be successful. This is a great role and will suit anyone with a project-focussed or process-driven mindset who is looking for a return to work or first step into a large and successful employer.
* Organisational skills
* Administration experience
* Attention to detail
* Team working
* Good written and oral communication skills
* Able to work under your own initiative as well as part of a team
* Punctual and reliable with a flexible attitude
* Familiarity with IT systems, including Microsoft operating systems and applications
* Previous experience working as an IT Change Co-Ordinator in an office environment
* An understanding of working to service level agreements
Successful candidates will be required to clear stringent criminal background checks and be able to provide information for referencing (employment and personal references) to cover the last 3 years. If the above role in Bridgend (South) is of interest and relevance to you, please apply.