Practice - Accounts Manager
A small and tight-knit family firm (based on the Kent/London border) with a loyal and established client base are keen to recruit an experienced accounts senior that can take on some managerial responsibilities.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Partner in managing his portfolio; clients to include: Ltd companies, Partnerships and Sole-traders.
- Production and review of statutory year-end accounts; mainly small OMB’s.
- Personal and corporate tax compliance
- Ensuring that the accounts comply with applicable legislation and accounting standards
- Performing spot checks on files prior to being passed to Partners
- Assisting in all areas of a thriving but small Practice environment.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Formally ACA/ACCA Qualified or equivalent Qualified by Experience
- A good understanding of IFRS and FRS 102 and 105
- Experience of working in a small Practice environment
- Experience supervising and coaching junior members of staff on site
- Have a minimum 3 years working within an accountancy practice environment; ideally based close to the Bromley area
- Great communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Client focused
The successful candidate will be provided with fantastic career opportunities. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a thriving and small Practice firm. This firm can offer a diverse range of working in a friendly and fast paced environment.
Working Hours: 40 Hours + Overtime
Position: Accounts Senior
Duration (if temp/contract): Permanent
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 - Negotiable on experience
Your CV will be forwarded to Robin Eades of ReuMilla Walker, a leading specialist Practice recruitment consultancy. The services advertised by ReuMilla Walker are those of an Employment Agency. Please contact Robin Eades at ReuMilla Walker.