Senior C++ Engineer
A SeniorC++ Engineer is required by international tech company in the Audio industry, based in London
What the SeniorC++ Engineer offers:
- The latest in professional and high end consumer Audio Technology
- R&D projects leading to tangible products
- Variety Cross / Multi-Platform (Windows / Linux / MacOS) development with C++ 11
- Work with passionate, supportive C++ engineer striving for perfection in their products
- 'Start-up’ environment with financial backing of an established, industry leader
- opportunities to take on technical and project responsibility for BRAND NEW POC projects.
- 5yrs+ C++ Engineering, ideally C++ 11.
- Any exposure in the challenges of Cross-Platform / Multi-platform would be hugely beneficial: Windows / Mac OS / Linux.
- Degree in Engineering /. Computer science / maths
- Developing in Real Time, Multi-threaded environments.
- Experience with UI Development. UI toolkits such as QT or JUCE would be beneficial
- TDD and commitment to quality C++ development will differentiate you from the rest.
- Knowledge of GIT, Jenkins, cMake
- Experience of working an Agile development environment would be beneficial, ideally SCRUM.
SeniorC++ Engineer’s Responsibilities
- Design and development in C++ 11 of the software layers in a cross-platform Windows / Mac environment.
- Contribute to design and architectural discussions, as well as development.
- Build User Interfaces for Brand New consumer product range
- Act on low layers of the software: network communication between different machines, data exchange in a real-time environment.
Package: £50-60,000 + Discretionary Bonus + Pension + Private Medical Cover
Alternative titles: C++ Developer, Windows developer, Software Engineer, Software Developer
Technologies: C++ 11, Windows, UNIX, Linux, MacOS, IOS, QT or JUCE Visual Studio, Multi Threading, Real Time, GUI, AGILE, SCRUM
KV Recruitment Limited provides services as an agency and an employment business