Automation Test Analyst / QA Engineer - Selenium, Agile - £50k
Senior Test Engineer / Automation Test Analyst - Selenium, Java, TDD
£40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
Surrey; near Wokingham, Farnborough
A great opportunity for a Senior Software Test Analyst / Automation Test Engineer to join an established SaaS technology company. The business has grown consistently over the last few years and have recently made significant investment in their IT team.
This role has come about due to growth and the ideal candidate will be passionate about QA and want to pursue a career within Automation testing / Development in Test.
The role will join an established Software team working closely with both QA and Development teams in helping automate the company's tests using Selenium Webdriver. Previous experience in Test Automation or strong OOP skills are essential.
The role offers the opportunity to receive training in new technology where required, however preferred candidates will be able to hit the ground running and offer 3 years+ commercial Testing experience, including Automation testing with Selenium.
Required Technical Skills and experience:
- Minimum 3+ years software testing experience
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver, using a recognised OOP language (Java C#, Ruby)
- Web based testing experience, involved in the full Test life cycle
- The business takes a proactive approach to project delivery following Agile best practice. So experience in a similar environment is essential
- Understanding of TDD
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate with all areas of the business
- UK resident
- Mobile testing; Android, iOS
- Both Windows and Linux knowledge is preferred
If you have the desired level of experience and would like to work in a dynamic team that promotes a great culture and offers room for progression please apply to the advert or contact me via our website / LinkedIn.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81389031