AAT Assessor / Trainer
Role: AAT Tutor / Trainer
Location: East Midlands (Nottingham, Derby, Mansfield)
Position: Permanent / Full time
Salary: up to £33,000 + mileage expenses
I am looking for a qualified Level 4 AAT Tutor. This opportunity has become available due to company expansion.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is wanting to progress further in their career as it will give you the opportunity to train the next generation of Accountancy professionals whilst paving the way for your new career as an assessor / Tutor.
I am looking for a candidate with strong Accountancy experience (assessors qualification desirable however not essential) and who is currently working as an Accountant or in an accountant capacity.
This role allows you to have freedom to work flexibly from home Monday to Friday & to manage your time and diary accordingly.
• Visiting learners across various sites and delivering classroom based learning to 12/14 learners
• Coach AAT apprentices to reach their full potential by providing key support throughout all aspects of their learning journey.
• Identify and assess learners’ needs and put in place robust learning plans, with realistic and challenging goals
• Actively support, mentor and motivate learners across the entire learner journey to help them with the timely completion of their learning aims and qualification
• Observe, mark, assess and review work produced by learners and provide insightful, constructive and informative feedback to help the learner maximize their potential.
• Level 4 AAT qualified essential
• Accountancy experience
• Car driver and owner
Salary and Benefits:
• Salary £33,000 (depending on experience)
• Mileage allowance (45 pence per mile)
• Pension contribution scheme
• Training and personal development
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate who is flexible and is wanting to develop themselves professionally with an established training provider.
If you are interested in applying for this post please send your CV to
We do offer a referral scheme of £100 for a successful placement so please do take advantage of this!