To assist the Commercial Marketing Manager in the delivery of the UK commercial marketing plan in line with the company strategy
Consumer business based in the West Midlands
- Assist in the delivery of acquisition and retention activity to architects, designers, end users and other specifiers to drive commercial business in the UK.
- Co-ordinate a programme of events, exhibitions and trade shows to generate new business and brand awareness.
- Support the UK commercial sales team in the provision of marketing information to support their roles.
- Manage the programme of case study photography, delivering photography and case studies across all commercial sectors to support new business acquisition activity.
- Maintain and update the website in conjunction with marketing activity including management of successful e-campaigns.
- Support with the delivery of campaign activity including advertising, email, direct mail and social media to promote the features and benefits of our products.
- Provide reporting and analyses of marketing activity to demonstrate return on investment and assist with future planning and budgets.
- Co-ordinate with external suppliers including print, digital, PR and creative to ensure projects are delivered on time, on brand and within budget.
- Work with colleagues across the business to ensure that marketing activity is delivered to the best outcome and on brand.
- Assist in the development of marketing literature to support the commercial business.
- Communicate the commercial marketing activity to the wider business.
5 years full mix Marketing experience
Worked in a commercial Marketing role
£28,000 to £30,000 pro rata
9 month contract