BI Support Analyst
We are looking for an experienced BI Support Analyst to join on an initial 3 month contract and help deliver a number of data and report based projects whilst also being the first point of call for any data and report queries. Immediate start available for suitable candidates
The Business Intelligence (BI) Support Analyst performs the business as usual (BAU) function in the BI team to support continuous development of Business Intelligence solutions on the BI platform.
The BI Support analyst will be the first point of contact for any data and report queries and is responsible for:
- developing SSIS packages/SSRS reports
- monitoring ETL performance and fixing production issues
- assist with Data Access procedures
- the first point of contact for any data and report queries
- developing SSIS packages/SSRS reports on client's urgent change requests.
- monitoring ETL performance and fix any production issues.
- Support month end financial reports data reconciliation
- Process source data provided through Excel or flat file to support automated data load.
- Develop Ad-Hoc reports upon client requirement.
- Provide technical user training when required.
- Adhere to BI Team support procedure and process.
- Have a good knowledge on source systems to perform data analysis.
- Strong T-SQL skills together with ability to trouble shooting SSIS packages and SSRS reports
- 3+ years of programming knowledge and skills with SQL Server (2008 R2/2012/2016)
- Understand basic concept of data warehouse
- Strong T-SQL skills
- Exposure to SSIS, SSAS and SSRS
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong data analysis skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you are available and offer suitable experience for this post please get in touch today for an initial discussion.