My client is a well-established public sector organisation specialising within the Arts. The client is seeking a Financial Accountant to join their growing term on a temporary basis and are based in Central London.
The client is an established and reputable public sector organisation centralised within the Arts and located in Central London. They are seeking an experienced Financial Accountant to join their growing team on a temporary basis.
The key responsibilities:
- AP, AR and Control Accounts
- Statutory Accounts
- Reconciliation of the ledgers, balance sheet and control account
- Intercompany recharges and reconciliation
- Fixed-asset register
The successful candidate:
- Be immediately available
- Experience in the Financial Accountant position
- Be interpersonal and willing to cover all aspects of Finance
- Fixed-asset experience
As well as be able to commute to Central London for work.
On offer to the successful candidate will be an immediate starting role within Financial Accounting as well as competitive salary.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81388925