Hays Education has a specialist division in Chester to deal solely with both temporary and permanent teaching positions for both Independent and State schools in the region.
We are looking to expand our pool of Maths teachers who are able to teach KS3, KS4 and, in some cases, AS and A Level. The desired person must be available for both short term and long term opportunities with excellent subject knowledge, experience of working with a mixture of children and those with a passion for inspiring pupils with the subject.
Registering local, quality Secondary Teachers to work in reputable schools across Cheshire is of the utmost importance, with a very real demand to place teachers into a position as soon as daily and long term supply arises.
Register with us today and benefit from:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Prompt weekly payments, on time every time.
- A personalised programme of continuous professional development.
- Support and guidance from our experienced education consultants, 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- Free quality teaching resources.
- Free social events.
- Access to teaching opportunities in all key stages and subject specialisms.
- Flexible assignments.
- Support during challenging times.
- Bonus for recommending friends or colleagues to us. *
*Terms and Conditions Apply
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81059306