Fintech - Office Manager/ HR
DESCRIPTION - Fintech - Office Manager/ HR
Currently recruiting in London
Are you looking for a role which will give you the opportunity to make a real impact on a growing business?
My client is a fast-growing Fintech that is a technology platform for retailers, banks and payment companies that want to offer end-consumers the option to pay for anything in monthly instalments, in-store and online. Retailers that offer instant finance at the point of sale attract more customers, increase average order values and increase conversion rates. They have a great product, and a great team.
Key Accountabilities of the Fintech - Office Manager/ HR
- Office Management
- Coordinating business travel and accommodation and expense processing
- Supporting the team with research and reporting
- Providing direct support to the CEO
- Taking the lead on recruiting some key roles, as well as supporting the wider Team with their recruitment requirements
- Owning key People/HR processes, such as onboarding new joiners
Requirements for the Fintech - Office Manager/ HR
- Experience working within a similar role in a fast-paced environment is highly advantageous
- Excellent prioritisation and time management skills
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Strong MS office skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- You have experience in recruitment and are excited about finding more outstanding people to join our team
This opportunity will pay a competitive salary up to £35,000k and is perfect for somebody who is looking to increase their exposure to HR activities as my client will provide additional training needed.