3 month contract opportunity
Your new company
Our client is a large a financial services company looking for a UX/UI Designer for a period of 3 months. he client is looking for an experienced UI/UX designer who will be responsible for the design and shaping of the society's user-centric products and experience within their digital transformation programme.
Your new role
Ideally having Financial Services experience,your new role will involve the following:
User research UX:
- Support the planning and implementing of creative ways to understand and interpret customer needs and behaviours that will inform key product features
- Determine the appropriate level of user research, concept testing and usability testing
- Perform competitive audit and market research and convert findings into design decisions
- Create persona's tasks flows and design users journeys
- Produce wireframes o communicate and socialise concepts and journeys
- Work with CX and Business Analyst to document customer and business requirements
- Work with Solution Architects to design feasible digital solutions
- Develop the hierarchy of the on-line site.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, styles guides, user flows
- Work closely with the brand team to develop and maintain the live style guide
- Present and defend your design decisions
- Work with CX and Marketing to aid copy development
- Develop user stories and screen designs for the build team to develop.
This role will be made up of the following: UX 30%/ User research testing 10% and UI (Visual Design) 60%.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will have the following experience and skills:
A strong portfolio of recent UX/ UI design work, have technical experience within Adobe XD and Adobe creative suite. You will also have previous experience in UX design including card sorting/ information design, design reviews, collaborative design, usability testing. UI design must have portfolio to share both desktop and mobile as well as experience of working in an Agile environment.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a competitive rate and the opportunity to work for one of the most well known financial services businesses within South Wales.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.