Engineering Design Coordinator
Engineering Coordinator Role with a Residential Developer
Hays Civil & Structural Engineering are currently working with a residential housing developer who have an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Civils/Infrastructure Engineer to join its head office team as an Engineering Design Coordinator.
Managing and instructing the external engineering consultants on residential housing developments, the successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating the detailed Section 38, 278 and 104 packages necessary to secure technical approval and legal agreements.
Suitable applicants will possess a HNC and be proficient in AutoCad, with a working knowledge of Causeway PDS and Windes ideally.
The ability to liaise with local authority staff, statutory bodies and external consultants whilst working to strict timescales and budgets is essential, while typical duties involved with this role include;
* Issuing of technical information to site and consultants
* Organising tender briefs for issuing to external consultants
* Advising Architects and Planning with initial layout design
* Reviewing of technical plans for submission to relevant authorities
* Assisting the Lands Team with site feasibility appraisals
* Responding to and addressing site construction issues
* Compiling of initial drawings using AutoCad and 3D software packages
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81120289