Legal Secretary - Family Law
Law Firm - St Austell
£18,000 plus excellent benefits
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Partner level legal Secretary with good solid legal secretarial experience to work for this renowned St Austell based Solicitors. This position would suit an experienced Legal Secretary wanting to move into a Paralegal role or a Paralegal with a strong Legal Secretary background. Training will be provided on the job so the right candidate does not necessarily need paralegal experience. The position would suit someone who is highly organised, accurate, proactive and committed to meeting deadlines while remaining calm under pressure. Excellent all round communication skills, professional telephone manner and attention to detail is essential. Excellent staff benefits on offer.
Previous experience of working in a Family team is an advantage.
- Legal Secretarial or paralegal experience & a law firm background preferred
- Strong legal / Family Law preferred
- Experience of dealing with high net worth clientele
- Accurate typing of at least 65wpm
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Good attention to detail
- Flexibility to help out where necessary