Accounts Assistant - 12 months - Essex
A large insurance firm in Essex are looking for a new member to join their busy accounts payable team on a 12 month maternity contract
This role requires you to support the claims and underwriting departments in respect of making payments, from processing and recording through to analysis and reconciliation of payments.
The main duties you will carry out are:
- Carrying out daily payment processes by working as part as a team
- Processing invoices for payment.
- Accounts reconciliations
- Analyse information to provide through to business units.
- Control and distribute the daily and monthly outputs
- Working towards the team's goals of delivering an excellent payments and reconciliation process and providing cover as required.
You will have demonstrable working experience in accounts payable in a busy and corporate environment.
This role allows you to develop your accounting experience within a highly recognised insurance company.