SEN Teacher of Complex Needs
SEN TEACHER OF COMPLEX NEEDS
- Permanent Job
- September Start
- Outstanding SEN School
- London Borough of Kingston upon Thames
- MPS + SEN Point
- Interviewing ASAP
Do you have experience or a passion to work with Autistic students?
Are you looking for an exciting new job opportunity with a new, dynamic staff team?
Are you experienced in delivering your subject and looking for a new challenge?
If so, this might be the ideal job for you might be for you...
We are currently looking to recruit a passionate and experienced SEN Teacher of Complex Needs to teach in an Outstanding SEN school in the London borough of Kingston upon Thames.
The school offers a semi formal, unique, bespoke creative curriculum with strategic support from a multidisciplinary team of therapists, and we are looking for the next members of our teaching team to further enhance the learning experience.
Due to the needs of the pupils experience of working with autistic / SEN students is essential.
This excellent school is expanding in September and as a result they currently have opportunities available for SEN Teacher of Complex Needs from a range of backgrounds in both primary and secondary phases.Duties would include the following:
- Plan, deliver and assess outstanding teaching and learning using proven methods and approaches that enable ASC and SLD young people to learn
- Be a class tutor, ensuring pastoral needs are met and establishing excellent relationships with parents and carers
- Engage and motivate pupils
- Inspire trust and confidence in pupils, colleagues, parents and other professionals
- Build team commitment with colleagues and in the classroom
- Promote the wider aspirations and values of the school
- Engage in whole school activities as required by the Head Teacher
- Ensure you uphold all safeguarding procedures, including engaging in annual safeguarding training, including induction training
THE IDEAL SEN TEACHER OF COMPLEX NEEDS
- Successful class teaching experience
- Experience of working with children with SEN, SLD or ASC
- A commitment to ongoing professional development.
- An excellent knowledge of the specialist curriculum area and how it may be effectively taught.
WHY THIS JOB?
- Competitive salary
- Teacher Pension Scheme
- The opportunity to join a supportive and dynamic new team
- The support to progress in your career
- Friendly and thriving school work environment
- Strong sense of school community
- Highly supportive parents
If you have the skills, experience and qualifications outlined above, a positive attitude, a good sense of humour and are passionate about working with young people then I would love to hear from you!