Commercial Finance Analyst
New Commercial Finance Analyst Role for Growing Company in Macclesfield
Your new company
The company operate nationally and lie within the service sector. They have recently increased headcount due to growth and are now seeking a commercial finance analyst to join the team.
Your new role
- Produce, validate and distribute MI within the business.
- Interpret sales & marketing performance and undertake any further analysis to understand drivers of variances to plan.
- Ensure consistency and accuracy in all reporting to the business.
- Business partner with sales and marketing teams.
- Supporting the development of business cases & plans.
- Supporting head of finance.
- Responding to ad-hoc requests for analytical insights from the sales & marketing teams in order to help drive revenue growth.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA). You will also need proven analytical skills and previous experience in a commercial finance role. Further, you will need outstanding communication skills and the ability to work with stakeholders throughout the organisation,
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary of up to £45,000 + benefits and the opportunity to join a new team in a newly created role. You will be working closely with the head of finance on site as well. This is fantastic opportunity for a candidate looking to accelerate their career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81106830