An opportunity for an experienced Paralegal to join one of the world's largest and most successful law firms sits here!
We are seeking an experienced Paralegal to support the development and delivery of knowledge and practice development initiatives throughout the firm's entirety. You will be working closely with the Business Support team and SL team. Experience with Knowledge Management Systems and Practice Management would be advantageous.
About the role:
- Assist with Head of Knowledge projects ensuring that you delegate your time supporting the wider team
- Amend documents, maintain records, update standards, proof read and complete quality checks
- Establish an efficient administrative system, manage your own workload and be proactive with your approach
- Build a good relationship with colleagues and support as necessary
- Room bookings, issuing invites and reminders
- Previous experience in Knowledge Management
- Law graduate - GDL.LLB/LPC
- Accurate and fast typing of documents
- Professional written and verbal skills
- Previous experience working in a law firm
- Positive attitude with a practical, common sense approach
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
If the above sounds like you then please apply! We will be in touch very soon!