AAT Accounts Assistant
Page Personnel are currently recruiting an AAT Accounts Assistant for a large, national, market leading business based in Ripon.
The client is a well-known, market leading and national business with a major site based in Ripon, who are looking to recruit a AAT Accounts Assistant into the large, growing finance department. This is a great opportunity to join a business who provide top tier training and progression opportunities.
As an AAT Accounts Assistant, you will be reporting into the qualified accountant, your duties will include, however are not limited to:
- Supporting the Accountant in ensuring all required month end inputs are processed accurately and in line with the month end timetable.
- As directed by the Accountant implement opportunities for process improvements and value add in the finance team.
- Work closely with other finance teams across the business to assist in resolution of identified issues and improve month end practices.
- Assist with the review of balance sheet accounts.
- Assist in the preparation of department reports.
- Undertake balance sheet reconciliations as required.
The successful candidate will:
- Be looking for a role in accounts
- Have prior accounts knowledge or studied towards an accounting qualification (AAT)
- Work well within a large, expanding team
- Have good communication skills
Salary up to £17,000 + training + holiday + pension