Assistant Management Accountant - Swindon - £30,000
This is a fantastic, newly created opportunity for an Assistant Management Accountant to join a successful firm with a great reputation. My client is looking to hire an Assistant Accountant for £30,000 to be based in their Swindon office, with other sites based throughout the UK.
The role will offer the opportunity to work directly alongside the Finance Manager within a close-knit team, you will play an integral role in supporting and assisting in the operation of the accounts department.
This would be the ideal role for a highly experienced Assistant Accountant who has a very strong all-round knowledge and ability. You must be open to working hands-on within a pressured and busy environment. This position will give someone the ability to gain great transferable experience through working in a busy and demanding accounts department.
- Cash Flow Updates
- Invoice Finance Discounts
- Assist in the production of management accounts
- Preparation of accruals and prepayments
- Keep a track of company credit card and ensure authorization
- Credit Control assistance
- Providing support to the senior accountants in establishing quarterly and end-of-year reports
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
- Provide full assistance to Finance Manager including ad hoc reporting and assistance
- Project related housekeeping tasks within the finance system
- Production of invoicing for complex projects
- Salary ranging from £25,000-£35,000, depending on experience and ability
- Must have strong experience working with Sage and Excel
- Candidates who can start immediately will be highly favoured
- Candidates must be highly experienced within relevant position
- Location: Swindon
- Salary: c£30,000
- Start date: ASAP
If this exciting role is of interest, please do apply ASAP as the client are looking to review CV’s prompty