SQL Developer - SSIS, SSRS, T-SQL
- Developing tools to facilitate integration of practice management databases and accounting databases.
- Providing support for Business Intelligence across the firm.
- Working with managerial teams to understand there, and their client's, requirements and translate these suitable reports.
- Working closely with the IT Department and other members of the Application Development Team throughout.
- Occasional travel to our regional and international offices will be required
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years' experience in SQL development
- SQL Server 2008/2012
- Strong T-SQL Scripting skills
- Knowledge of handling SQL stored procedures, functions and views
- SSIS Package Development and Support
- SSRS Report Development and Deployment
- Any additional development skills, would be advantageous - Java, Visual Basic, C# or Visual Studio
This role may require infrequent travel to other offices across the UK.