Head of Customer Insight & CRM
Would you like the chance to work with a growing eCommerce Retailer?
They are market leaders right now and they offer a fantastic working environment, big on team spirit and huge on career development.
They are now looking for an experienced Head of Customer Insight and CRM who will be reporting to the MD. You will be responsible for delivering knowledge and understanding of everything relating to their customers and using that knowledge to drive the business forwards.
- Grow revenue through engagement, retention and loyalty of customers
- Working with our CRM Manager to define and deliver our CRM roadmap
- Maximise the potential of existing customer database and insights
- Gather all customer insights and translate this feedback into actionable recommendations - NPS, customer reviews
- Own all customer research
- Increase customer retention and sign up new customers through multi-channel campaigns
- Map out the customer journey to identify new opportunities for growth
- Analyse, report and understand the customer database
- Drive customer lifecycle actions through mapping out the customer journey and analyse key areas / opportunities of growth
- Manage a team of three within the Customer Insight Team
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience in a B2C ecommerce retail environment, managing complex email marketing campaigns
- Experience in people management
- Good technical knowledge with previous experience of analytics, ESPs and database query tools
- Love getting involved and working with your team
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Unico Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Unico Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK