We are looking for a UX Designer to join us here at Pico Technology, a Times Top 100 Company to work for.
Since 1991 Pico Technology have been at the forefront of PC Test and Automotive Diagnostic equipment. Our products are used world-wide and more than 20 of the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers use our software, PicoScope to quickly diagnose problems and fix it right first time.
Pico are looking for UX designer that will provide an intuitive user experience solutions across our range of software. Collaborating within software development working within an Agile environment.
The main responsibilities of the UX Designer role will include:
- Research, testing and requirement gathering
- Helping to lead the development of working solutions
- Creating high quality design solutions to be developed by our engineering team
- Creating the vision and strategy for UX driven by a user centric approach
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Evaluate existing software in terms of their persuasiveness, emotional design, and conversion; assess properties for usefulness, usability, visual design, content, and branding.
In return alongside the enjoyable working environment we also offer:
- Flexible working hours
- "Blue Sky development time" - allocated time to work on inspirational projects as part of a team or individually.
- Generous holiday allowance
- Company Pension
- Profit Related Pay Bonus
- Excellent career development and training
- 4 x Death in Service
- On site hairdressing, cycle to work scheme as well as a active social calendar including quad biking, haunted house tours, punting and much more!
If you feel that this is the type of company you would like to work for and have the relevant experience to be our next UX Designer do not hesitate to apply for immediate consideration.