Review and analyse the sales incentives offered to customers in the UK. The role should also ensure that all such terms and incentives drive a strong commercial return. Reports to Head of Commercial Finance.
A household name technology business in Surrey.
- Evaluate the return on investment of these activities, steer business decisions and support the Business Division in maximising their commercial return.
- Responsible for the managing the monthly financial planning process
- Take accountability for the processing of all financial transactions around sales deductions in financial and legal systems.
- Manage the day-to-day process of accounting for sales deductions undertaken by the Business Division to drive revenue and margin.
- Ensure all commercial terms and conditions, and sales incentives are properly documented and agreed either via the relevant contract templates or Deal Sheets.
- Ensure that these costs and accruals are completely and accurately recorded, correctly classified, that spend is appropriately justified and within budget/authority limits, and that supporting processes are efficient and effective.
- Support the Head of Commercial Finance as required in driving the financial performance of the Division (e.g. financial appraisal of major deals/initiatives, providing value-added analysis and reporting).
- Providing additional ad-hoc financial support as required by Head of Commercial Finance.
Candidates must be ;
Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
£40,000 - £50,000
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81388770