First Line Analyst - Call Centre
Fantastic First Line Support Job in Milton Keynes - NEW
First Line Support Job
Location: Milton Keynes
Pay rate: £9.00 per hour
Contract length: 6 months +
Your new company
A leading IT service provider has a job requirement for a First Line Support to join their growing team in Milton Keynes. Our client, who operate in over 70 countries and have over 10,000 employees in Europe alone, are Europe's leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services who implement the most appropriate technology from a wide range of vendors to manage their technology infrastructure on their client's behalf. However, the most important part of their company are the services they provide, which is where you come in.
Your new job in Milton Keynes
In your new job as a First Line Support in Milton Keynes you will be responsible for:
* Taking inbound calls from users with technical issues with the view to resolve at first contact by providing a high level of customer service to internal and external customers.
* To ensure all calls and tickets are raised with detailed information of user issues accurately on the Remedy Call Management system.
* Resetting passwords using Active Directory.
* Troubleshooting Microsoft software issues with emphasis on Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Respond efficiently to enquiries and effectively resolve any issues.
* Responding to customer emails
* Escalate complex incidents to appropriate support members in line with company processes to ensure customer demands are met.
* Evaluate and chase up escalations appropriately to ensure customer demands are met.
* Following security processes in line with company processes and regulations.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful First Line Support based in Milton Keynes will have:
* Previous experience/degree in computers or IT.
* Excellent telephone manner and good interpersonal skills.
* PC literate with working knowledge of using Email and Microsoft packages.
* Positive 'can do' attitude with the ability to work under pressure.
* Enthusiastic and willing to learn.
* Demonstrates an organised approach to work.
* Strong attention to detail with an articulate and methodical approach.
* Basic literacy and numeracy skills.
What you'll get in return
So…what's in it for you? Well, you get the opportunity to work on a high profile project for a globally recognised IT service provider, on a generous rate. Furthermore, you can enhance your skills and gain experience with a great well known business.
What you need to do now
If you feel this is something that you would be interested in, please apply by the 31st May 2018 and get in touch with our specialist recruiter Jaspreet Kalsi.