Nursery Nurse needed in Bath
Reed Education Bristol are currently working with a great nursery on an exciting new role in the central Bath area. To start ASAP, the nursery are looking for an experienced Nursery Nurse to join them on a permanent basis. The role is to work with children aged three months to five years.
• This leading childcare provider operate 46 nurseries nationwide.
• They have a fantastic benefits package including discounted childcare, high street discounts and excellent career opportunities and CPD.
• They constantly invest in their staff and facilities to ensure they are offering the highest standards of childcare
• You will be expected to provide a high standard of care for all children, physically, emotionally, socially and intellectually.
• You will support other staff members and work as part of a team to provide a safe environment where children can learn, play and develop.
• You will build and maintain strong relationships with parents and carers.
If you are interested in the role, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
br>• NVQ in early years childcare level 3 or above
• An ICT qualification would be desirable, or excellent knowledge of Microsoft applications.
• Knowledge and understanding of the requirements set out in the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business