Senior Treasury Accountant
An exciting, newly-created position for a treasury professional to join this UK Head Office with broad responsibility for treasury operations, cash flow activities and funding.
The position will have a treasury focus but will also have additional responsibilities for producing the management accounts for a Group company.
Your responsibilities will include the likes of:
- Consolidating daily cash reports from divisions
- Coordinating manual cash pooling transfers
- Weekly cash calls with divisions
- Producing monthly liquidity reports for funders
- Producing cash-flow summary report for managers, explaining key variances
- Liaison with bank / funders where required
- Administration of online banking systems and bank mandate changes and quarterly reviews
- Weekly forex reporting and allocation of forex to divisions
- Production of subsidiary monthly management accounts and weekly cash-flow forecast
- Assisting with the production of the consolidated 3-year budget
- Weekly sales reporting
- Monthly and quarterly sales reporting to parent company
- Monthly sales order book reports
- Quarterly investment monitor / capex reporting
This is a role that can develop with further projects and gives the opportunity to progress throughout the Group. Very strong line managers allowing you the opportunity to learn and develop your skills set.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81054605