Corporate Development Nurse
This friendly and supportive care home provider now has an exciting opportunity to be based in Horsham and West Sussex but national travel will be expected at times.
Main responsibilities of Corporate Development Nurse role:
The post holder will be responsible for nurturing our Nurses to develop their clinical practice and expertise to ensure the best possible outcomes for our Service Users.
This will include:
- Leading on the implementation of a robust Clinical Supervision process across the company
- Supporting the development of clinical policies and procedures
- Delivering clinical supervision and the preceptorship programme
- Supporting Service Managers to implement the Preceptorship Programme
- Engaging in the recruitment process of Nurses ( by attending local and national recruitment events)
- Supporting all Nursing Services by giving expert clinical advice
- Contributing to the delivery of training and preparation of Overseas Nurses under guidance of the Nurse Educator.
- Developing innovative methods of supporting and networking with our Nursing Establishment.
Skills & Behaviours required for Corporate Development Nurse role:
Registered Nurse (Adult)
Experience developing and delivering clinical training
Two years recent Clinical Experience
Benefits for the Corporate Development Nurse role:
- 35 Days per year inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Corporate 4 day induction and mandatory training e.g. moving and handling
- Car Allowance
- Pension scheme
- Free Uniform
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Child care vouchers
- Quarterly incentive scheme
- Excellent development and promotion opportunities
- Retail discounts and vouchers
- Holiday discounts
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
Are you a qualified Nurse either out in your career or looking for a more senior position? If so, Sammons Healthcare would like to offer our expertise and assistance. We have vacancies nationwide for RGNs RMNs and RNLDs. Additionally if you are currently seeking a post as an Area, Home or Deputy Manager, Senior Nurse or Clinical Lead then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.