Financial Advisor, Abingdon
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Abingdon Branch as a Financial Advisor. Our Client is looking for an enthusiastic, qualified individual who will help our clients find the most suitable mortgage and protection products whilst offering the highest level of customer service. The ideal candidate will be sales driven with a strong need to succeed.
- Meeting performance targets
- Ability to prospect and organise meetings
- Fact find effectively to establish the clientâ€™s current finances and future aspirations.
- Provide high quality professional independent mortgage advice and explain different types of mortgages available
- Explain required insurance products so that clients can make informed choices.
- Communicate with estate agents, mortgage lenders, solicitors and insurance providers.
- Ensure all regulatory documentation completed within the required timescale
- Attend monthly results meeting and present results in all targeted areas to your Sales Manager
- Support additional income streams
- Embrace company values and promote them effectively alongside the MAB brand.
- Maintain Generic knowledge of the financial services industry and knowledge that is deemed necessary
Key Skills required
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Organised and target driven.
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Honest and trustworthy attitude.
- Respect for confidential information.
- Full time employed position.
- Full Cemap qualifications or equivalent.
- Salary £65,000 per annum inc. OTE
- Uncapped commission earnings.
- Dedicated administration support.
- Full training and support.