We are looking for a maintenance technician for planned, preventative and reactive maintenance on an automated sortation plant.
Hours: 8am - 4pm - Monday to Friday
The main duties that will be required of you within this position are:
- To discuss carry out any improvements/modifications deemed necessary to the conveyor system to help the business succeed.
- To carry out any electrical/mechanical repair work. Carry out Electrical installation work to Level 3 standard.
- Be able to electrically fault find on electrical controls, PLC’s fault finding. Competent at improving Control panel wiring.
- To ensure that the Company’s Health & Safety policy and procedures are maintained
- To observe and comply with Company’s Health and Safety policies and procedures and ensure that work is carried out in a safe and proper manner at all times
- To provide first line breakdown/defect repairs or support to the night operation in the event of a mechanical breakdown. Make all mechanical repairs as necessary. Motor gearboxes, roller bearings etc.
- To provide the Maintenance Manager reports of the servicing planned maintenance system, including appropriate record keeping.