Key Stage 2 Added responsibilities
Key Stage 2 ( KS2 ) Teaher + Added Responsibility
** South West London
** Full time/Perm
** MPS/UPS + TLR
REESON Education is delighted to be working with a creative and forward thinking 2 form entry Good primary school South West London who are currently seeking an experienced or an EXCELLENT Newly Qualified KS2 Teacher to join their friendly teaching staff in a full time permanent role with added responsibilities.
To be considered for this role you must have a Bachelor of Education or PGCE, with experience as a class teacher or within teaching placements, preferably within Key Stage 2 ( KS2 ). You must also be able to provide the details of two teaching related referees.
The school can offer:
- Programme of bespoke professional development and fast progression
- Inner London salary + TLR
- Supportive and strong senior leadership team
- Friendly and supportive colleagues, a vibrant and mixed staff team
- Recently rated Good by OFSTED
- On-site parking and good transport links close to the train station
The school are looking for a teacher who is:
- Qualified up to the level of PGCE/QTS
- Enthusiastic and Engaging through their teaching with a Can do attitude.
- A consistently Good and Outstanding classroom practitioner with high expectations (no excuses) of accelerated progress
- A team player with energy, stamina and lots of creativity and fresh ideas
- Resilient and able to hit the ground running
- Skilled to effectively teach children for whom English is an additional language
The school are looking for someone who is looking for career progression and isn't afraid to put the hours in to make a real impact and difference in this forward thinking primary school. As a result of the current excellent teaching standards the pupils are high achieving and in their recent ofsted the pupil behaviour was rated Outstanding.
Please contact Reeson EJ at Education ASAP with your CV and chance for an immediate interview and please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.