Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Vitality, Senior Digital Marketing Executive, London, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial service provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
Our Senior Digital Marketing Executive will receive a competitive salary plus benefits including;
- A genuine long-term opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
- Our award winning private medical insurance
- A comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
As our Senior Digital Marketing Executive you will be responsible for supporting the launch of direct-to-consumer our new suite of investment products to market.
This will include project management, digital content creation, compliance approvals, website build and testing, SEO support, analytics support and digital campaign development and execution. Following this, they will support the Senior Digital Marketing Manager in delivering the digital acquisition plan to achieve desired response and revenue targets.
Responsibilities as our Senior Digital Marketing Executive include:
- Functioning as a project manager, managing various priorities and working with a range of different teams and stakeholders
- Set and manage expectations of internal stakeholders, providing regular updates and recommendations
- Responsibility for the creation, approval and delivery of website content for the new VitalityInvest website, acting as a subject matter expert
- Website build, testing and management for all direct-to-consumer and intermediary web pages via a CMS system, ensuring tight deadlines are met and that digital best practice, SEO and customer experience is considered
- Support SEO delivery and ensure performance is constantly improved and that any work undertaken with PPC, display or aggregators and affiliates is aligned and supported
- Drive optimisation, content production and changes to any related pages, online tools or application journeys, ensuring value is added to the customer proposition, proved with well thought out tests (A/B / MVT etc).
- Use web analytics and business intelligence software to monitor performance of websites and make recommendations for improvement
- Support with digital acquisition campaigns across a variety of online channels including PPC, display, affiliates, social and email in order to achieve sales revenue and ROI targets
To become our Senior Digital Marketing Executive, you will have the below skills and experience:
- Proven experience in a marketing role, either with an agency or in-house
- Strong copywriting and proofreading ability for all forms of copy, including print, web and social media
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects
- Good digital project management skills
- A strategic approach and an ability to plan well
- Strong digital background/experience in delivering projects and continually optimising content and user experience. - Basic HTML knowledge would be an advantage
Working for Vitality as Senior Digital Marketing Executive, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best. We think work should be fun and sociable, and we want our people to get the most out of every day.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Monday 4th June 2018
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Senior Digital Marketing Executive then please click 'Apply’ today!