Technical Sales Engineer
Role: Technical Sales Engineer
Location: South UK (Homebased with travel)
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + Car + Benefits
Are you a sales engineer looking for a new challenge; or an engineer with passion to move in to a sales role? Do you want to work for a leading organisation offering the opportunity to advance your career and contribute directly to the growth? If so and you have a strong mechanical engineering background, then this could be the role for you
Due to continued success a leading supplier of complex engineered components to multiple industry sectors is looking for a Technical Sales Engineer to continue to develop and grow the Southern UK customer base.
The Technical Sales Engineer will be responsible for continuing to develop the Southern customer base, including repeat business and new business. Holding regular customer review meetings and offering new solutions to help grow the business.
The successful Quality Engineer will have the following skills / experience:
- Educated to HNC level in an engineering discipline / equivalent experience
- Previous technical sales experience / ability and drive to move in to a sales engineering role
- Able to read complex engineering drawings
- Ability to liaise with experienced engineering professionals to offer solutions from a technical & process portfolio
- Excellent IT & report writing skills
- Able to travel to customer sites across the South of the UK.
As the successful Technical Sales Engineer, you will gain the opportunity to build a career with a leading engineering organisation, you will benefit from a competitive package and excellent career prospects.
Please forward your most up-to-date CV together with salary details quoting ref 14529/DS or by calling Dan Smith on 0161 669 5881.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81389331