Junior Electrical Trainee - Leading UK Group - Luton
Are you looking for an electrical role that can use your experience and/or qualifications in an office environment? This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the largest suppliers of electrical and lighting accessories in the UK. On offer is a salary of up to £26K + lucrative bonus.
What will you be doing?
In this Junior Electrical Trainee role, you will receive extensive and on-going training including internal and external training courses. Your responsibilities will include:
- Helping with customer queries on a technical helpline
- Logging and resolving customer technical issues
- Investigating product issues and reporting findings in a way understood by technical and non-technical customers
- Managing technical databases and records
- Receiving and also giving product training
- Helping write product data sheets
- Conducting goods inward inspections, determining products to be inspected and recording outcome in line with company processes
- Looking after technical databases and records
- Updating technical databases and records with latest copies of certificates
To be successful in this Junior Electrical Trainee role, you should have:
- An interest in electrical and/or lighting products
- Electrical experience gained either from college, school, or hands-on work experience
- Good communication skills
As a Junior Electrical Trainee, you will receive:
- A starting salary of £18,000 - £26,000, with regular salary reviews
- An annual bonus linked to your hard work
- Membership of an excellent company pension scheme
Think you have what it takes? Don't miss out, apply today!