Part Qualified Management Accountant
Fantastic role for an ambitious CIMA / ACCA Part Qualified Management Accountant to join a growing SME based on the outskirts of Nottingham. Working as part of a team of eight in finance, you'll be given great exposure and experience that will fit in line with your studies. This is a brand new role to the business; created due to significant revenue growth and an increase in the business' service offering to their customers.
The role will be varied; incorporating management accounts, operational finance and system improvements. With close links to junction 26 of the M1, our client's office is easily commutable from all areas of Nottingham, Derby, Mansfield, Chesterfield and North Leicestershire.
- Support with the month-end management accounts with analysis and associated commentary
- Month-end close (accruals, prepayments, journals)
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Reconciliation and review of stock
- Standard costing
- Oversee PL / SL and credit control where required
- Ensure accounting processes adhere to internal controls
- CIMA / ACCA Part Qualified with desire to complete professional qualification
- Management accounting experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Strong system / Excel skills
- Willing to travel internationally on an occasional basis