Manuel Test Analyst
Manuel Test Analyst - London - 42000- 44000
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Manuel Test Analyst to join our exciting team. The successful Manuel Test Analyst will be responsible for the full software development testing life cycle. Essential experience for the Manuel Test Analyst will be solid knowledge of JMeter and SQL. A large of this role will be based on performance testing, and so the Manuel Test Analyst will have experience with test functional system performances using tools such as JMeter.
Experience with JIRA for test management would be an ideal trait for the success candidate.
- Creating and executing functional test cases and recording results. Types of tests will include functional, system, performance, integration, user acceptance and regression testing.
- Collaborating across all levels of the Software Development team both internal and to third parties
- Identifying and reporting issues / risks and progress to the Test Lead
- Using Agile working practices to deliver results, helping the team continually evolve and improve its ways of working
- Actively looking for ways of improving our performance testing processes and approaches and implementing continuous improvements
- Identifying the test scenarios and test data required for testing depending on the requirements
For more information please contact Nathan Tedder at Clearwater People Solutions. If you have not heard back from you application within 2 weeks then, unfortunately, your application would have been unsuccessful at this stage.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/81469258