Sunday Sales Advisor - Eastbourne
Sunday Sales Advisor – Eastbourne
6 Hours per week - Sunday
10am - 4pm
We have an exciting opportunity for a friendly and approachable Part Time Sales Advisor to join the team at our thriving flagship store in Eastbourne working Sundays. You will play a vital part in helping us serve customers and keeping the branch and showroom running smoothly - experience with our products isn't strictly necessary, if you bring great customer service and team working skills, we'll give you everything you need to succeed.
With our history beginning in Eastbourne in 1904, we have been serving local trades people and retail customers with our expertise and knowledge ever since. Inside our modern and spacious store we stock a comprehensive range of trade and designer paints, a huge selection of wallpapers all the decorating sundries and equipment our customers needed to complete the job and is also host to our flagship Brewers Home showroom.
Working alongside a team of 17 who between them have over 250 years service with the Company and industry knowledge it’s no wonder we have built up such a strong customer base and a reputation for being the decorator’s first choice.
Brewers is a family run business, with over 110 years’ history in our industry. We are the first choice for the professional Decorator, with over 160 branches nationwide. We enjoy a growing base of retail customers who value our quality products, advice and excellent service.
As a Sales Advisor in our Eastbourne branch, you will:
- Provide exceptional service to customers in branch, to deliver upon our reputation for quality Brewers service
- Use product knowledge to provide recommendations and help customers find the best product for their needs
- Mix paint for Customers, process specialist orders, and request special stock within the Branch network
- Build relationships with customers to fully identify their needs and allow us to provide a comprehensive service
- Advising on sales of paint, decorating materials, furniture and furnishings
- Promote seasonal and special items, including merchandising goods in-store to increase visibility and sales
- Assisting with stock maintenance in the branch
Who we are looking for to join our new team:
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills, to understand and translate customer requirements into product recommendations
- Approachable, possessing an open and friendly personality - happy to help both customers and colleagues
- Enjoys working and supporting a team, but can be relied upon to work as an individual at all times
- Keen to learn, develop skills, and progress within our industry
- Basic computer skills are also required to operate our sales points
- Product knowledge, previous retail experience or experience in a decorator’s merchant would be advantageous but not essential, as full training will be given to the right candidate
In return we offer a comprehensive benefits package consisting of:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free life assurance
- 5% of your salary employer contribution to the pension plan (subject to employee contributions)
- Profit share scheme after qualifying period
- Staff discounts
- Staff uniform
- 30 days holiday including bank holidays increasing with service – pro rata for Part Time
- Plenty of internal training opportunities
- Comprehensive Induction Programme available
- Discounts and rewards with selected partners - major high street brands, supermarkets etc
- Childcare Voucher scheme
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please click the Apply Now button on this page to complete the mandatory application form.
Please note –this role may be removed from listings before the closing date if we are successful in finding an appointment.
Due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks of the job expiry date, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.