ETL Developer - Chester, £45,000
Salary - £45,000
Do you feel your career would benefit from Managers and teammates who are genuinely invested in your growth as a developer and as a person?
I'm working with a leading online retailer who are looking for a Data Engineer to join their office in Ewloe, located in the beautiful Flintshire countryside. The office works brilliantly as an open plan environment with a large communal kitchen area offering a great space to catch up informally with colleagues over the free breakfast.
It's a fantastic space which has been specifically built for collaborative working. Their dress code is informal and they can offer competitive salaries; alongside a fantastic range of benefits including, but not limited to: 27 days holiday, a health cash plan, life assurance and bonus.
This role will see you responsible for facing off to different areas of the organisation to collaboratively deliver new data solutions and enhancing existing ones on a state of the art digital platform.
What you can expect from them
- A collaborative, informal and relaxed work environment with agile teams.
- Access to tools and resources to do your job (best-in-class laptops, IDEs, conferences and meetups, free breakfast and dinner, all the coffee you can drink and much more).
- Ability to join and participate in multiple internal interest groups in trending topics like DevOps, Continuous Delivery and Big Data.
- Continuous Integration through multiple environments to get rapid feedback about your work.
- Signification experience with ETL tools: Talend, Informatica, DataStage
- SQL (scripting)
- Knowledge of Big Data.
- Experience working with Java.
If this role sounds of interest or you'd like to learn more, please contact or call 0161 457 1206.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81388682