Due to internal promotion, Kindertons are looking for a Claims Analyst to undertake the auditing of files, preparing and invoicing for our busy Claims Analyst team.
You will be working in our largest recoveries and debt collection team, based on Weston Road Crewe.
Your role as a Claims Analyst is pivotal to the profit and recovering of monies from third party insurers. You will be in charge of monitoring invoices coming through, to ensure the figures are correct before filtering through to our Recoveries handlers.
You will have;
A strong attention to detail, which is key to the role.
To be able to work alone and to make your own decisions and use your own judgement, when looking at monies owed.
We are a rapidly growing Accident Management company based in Crewe that offers its employees a good starting salary, excellent monthly incentives & rewards to enable you to earn more - just for doing your job well and holidays that rise each year with length of service.
The Company: Kindertons has retained its family vibe despite huge growth over the last few years and is a lively atmospheric place to work. In our industry we are known for the great care we take with clients and credit our excellent employees for this being the case.
• We are proud to hold the servicemark for service from the Institute for Customer Service.
• We believe that we are a leader in Automotive accident solutions and that our Customer Service levels are unrivalled.
The Position: We’re looking for a Claims Analyst with excellent administration skills and a good eye for detail, who can assert themselves in verbal negotiations. In addition strong time management is essential to enable the successful candidate to manage their own caseload in a fast paced working environment. The starting salary we’re offering is £16,250 rising upon passing your 6 month probation period.
• We offer 6 monthly reviews and £1000 salary increases should you rise to the next level upto £19,500 per annum.
• We also have a monthly incentive scheme that can increase your annual salary by upto £4200 a year (dependant on level).
The Location: Our Claims Analysts are based in Capital House, which is on Fourth Avenue off Weston Road in Crewe. We are accessible by bus between Stoke, Alsager and Nantwich via Crewe, within walking distance of Crewe train station and have onsite parking.
Why Should You Apply?
• It’s a great, fun place to work.
• Substantial rewards to increase your salary
• Excellent technical training
• Clear progression path with financial increments at every point along the way
• Social and sports events
• Accident and Employee referral schemes
This position would be suitable for graduates who are looking for a step into their next career move.
Those with strong analytical skills.
We offer full training for the right candidate. Giving you valuable experience in -negotiation, resilience and relationship building.
Immediate interview and Start available.