Management Accountant - Retail
A high growth retailer are currently recruiting for a dynamic part qualified Management Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.
The key responsibilities include:
- Preparing monthly management accounts with commentary for review.
- Prepare all month-end balance sheet reconciliations.
- Prepare and post all journal entries.
- Quarterly VAT reporting across European region.
- Assisting with year-end audit and audit queries where necessary.
- Receiving and coding of all invoices.
- Preparing payment run for authorisation by line manager.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- At least 3 years experience gained in an accounting role.
- Prior experience working on Oracle is desirable.
- Prior knowledge of UK GAAP is advantageous.
- Confident communicator being able to liaise with senior management.