The Development Accountant is an exciting opportunity for a Finalist ACCA or CIMA studier to work in the development team of a large property company. This role presents an opportunity to look after a portfolio of projects and make a positive impact on how the business operates.
Based in Central London this organisation is the biggest of it's kind across the country and has won many prestigious awards for its work. This role comes at an exciting time to join the organisation as it plans to expand and grow.
The Development Accountant will be responsible for the following duties
- Preparing Monthly Management Accounts for a portfolio of projects.
- Assisting with year end and statutory Accounts
- Responsible for dealing with a large number of Contracts and incorporating these into the accounts
- Business Partnering across with Key Stakeholders and Project Managers.
- Suggesting and implementing Process Improvements across the business.
The successful Development Accountant will be an ACCA or CIMA Finalist with exposure to Business Partnering and Process Improvements. Exposure to the property or construction sector and experience of contract accounting is desirable but not essential.
A salary of between £40000 and £48000 plus benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81388668